The Best Recipes: SLOW COOKER CILANTRO LIME CHICKEN TACOS
#chicken >> #spaghetti >> #cookies >> #pasta >> #food >> #chocolate >> #keto >> #bread >> #easy >> #vegetarian >> #cake >> #healthy >> #cooking
Yups, the food this time is really very delicious and perfect guys. Savory, salty, and sweet flavors merge into one, which makes this dish very delicious.
Many spices are contained in this dish. Because this is made from natural ingredients, this certainly makes us healthier.
All ages and people can taste this dish. So what are you waiting for? try making this dish lovingly, so that the dishes are made more delicious. Good luck :)
- 2 pounds skinless, boneless chicken breasts (fresh or frozen)
- 1 packet taco seasoning mix (I use low sodium)
- 1 16 oz jar salsa (use your favorite; I used a local Texas brand)
- 1/3 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- juice from two limes
- Place chicken breasts in the bottom of your slow cooker. Sprinkle taco seasoning over the top, then cover with salsa, lime juice, and cilantro.
- Place lid on top and cook for four hours on high, or 6-7 hours on low. Remove chicken from crockpot to a separate bowl and shred with two forks. Moisten chicken with small amounts of juice left over from the crockpot until you get the amount of moisture that you like. I used about 1/2 - 3/4 cup juice.
- Serve with taco shells or tortillas, adding on your favorite toppings. I like to use shredded lettuce, diced tomatoes, diced avocado, cheese, sour cream, and even a drizzle of ranch dressing. Enjoy!
Get the full recipe and instructions Next Instructions CLICK HERE =>> SLOW COOKER CILANTRO LIME CHICKEN TACOS
Did you successfully practice the recipe above? if so, share it so that your friends or relatives can also try it. thanks. :)