REAL FOOD RAINBOW POPSICLES (NO SUGAR ADDED!) MADE WITH NATURAL SUGAR-FREE SWEETENERS (STEVIA, ERYTHRITOL)
#chicken >> #spaghetti >> #cookies >> #pasta >> #food >> #chocolate >> #keto >> #bread >> #easy >> #vegetarian >> #cake >> #healthy >> #cooking
Yups, the food this time is really very delicious and perfect guys. Savory, salty, and sweet flavors merge into one, which makes this dish very delicious.
Many spices are contained in this dish. Because this is made from natural ingredients, this certainly makes us healthier.
All ages and people can taste this dish. So what are you waiting for? try making this dish lovingly, so that the dishes are made more delicious. Good luck :)
- 1 cup (4.4-4.6 oz) fruit (e.g. 1 cup frozen blueberries, 1 cup chopped frozen strawberries, etc)
- ¼ cup full fat coconut milk OR whole milk yogurt
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice (the bottled kind works well)
- ¼ teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1-2 Tablespoons honey OR sugar-free sweetener (I like Truvia, but xylitol, erythritol, etc works well)
- Cut fruit chunks into small pieces (1/2”) and freeze on a parchment-lined cookie sheet overnight, or until solid. Measure out fruit chunks using a scale. Working quickly, add fruit chunks to food processor. Add the rest of the ingredients. Pulse fruit in food processor until it forms slushie-like texture. Using a small spatula, scrape slushie mix out of processor into a ziptop baggie. Cut the corner off and pipe mix into popsicle molds. These popsicle molds are my current favorite, but you can pick up molds for a better price from Wal-Mart, or even the dollar store.
- To make multi-layered fruit bars, freeze various types of cut up fruit on one cookie sheet. Create each fruit layer individually, sticking the popsicle mold back into the freezer as you prep the next layer. Don’t stress if the layers don’t look perfect. They’ll still taste divine!
Get the full recipe and instructions Next Instructions CLICK HERE =>> REAL FOOD RAINBOW POPSICLES (NO SUGAR ADDED!) MADE WITH NATURAL SUGAR-FREE SWEETENERS (STEVIA, ERYTHRITOL)
Did you successfully practice the recipe above? if so, share it so that your friends or relatives can also try it. thanks. :)