The Best Recipes: Biscuit Chicken Pot Pie
#chicken >> #spaghetti >> #cookies >> #pasta >> #food >> #chocolate >> #keto >> #bread >> #easy >> #vegetarian >> #cake >> #healthy >> #cooking
Yups, the food this time is really very delicious and perfect guys. Savory, salty, and sweet flavors merge into one, which makes this dish very delicious.
Many spices are contained in this dish. Because this is made from natural ingredients, this certainly makes us healthier.
All ages and people can taste this dish. So what are you waiting for? try making this dish lovingly, so that the dishes are made more delicious. Good luck :)
- 1 can Pilsbury Grands Biscuits 8 biscuits
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 small package frozen veggie mix: carrots, peas, corn and green beans
- 2 chicken breasts cooked and shredded
- 1-2 cups chicken broth adapt to your preference
- 1 can Cream of Chicken Soup regular size
- salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
- In a large sauce pan heat the butter on medium heat. Add the veggie mixture to the pan and saute until the veggies are tender, about 5-7 minutes. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Whisk in the chicken broth and the Cream of Chicken soup. Let the sauce simmer for 1 minute to thicken. Season with more salt and pepper to taste.3.
Get the full recipe and instructions Next Instructions CLICK HERE =>> Biscuit Chicken Pot Pie
Did you successfully practice the recipe above? if so, share it so that your friends or relatives can also try it. thanks. :)